Business Management Program Outcomes
After successfully completing the Business requirements, students will:
- Be employable in an entry level management or business environment.
- Have working knowledge of current legal, ethical, social, financial, and economic environmental factors as they apply to business.
- Have a working knowledge of computers and software packages necessary for basic business communication and analysis.
- Understand the interrelationship of a business organization within the larger business environment including international business.
- Given a business problem, select and defend a business solution chosen from specific alternatives.
- Given a business research question, access and select information from a variety of sources to respond to the question.
- Communicate business concepts effectively both written and orally in clear concise language appropriate to the audience.
- Identify the issues and challenges related to ethics in current business organizations and understand how to identify and respond to ethical dilemmas.