Open House: STEPS to Success
Have you been thinking about going to college and have numerous questions that you just can't find the answers to or can't find the time due to your schedule? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
The Harbor Roots group presents the STEPS (Steps Toward Education Promotes Success) program! Come join us for a free evening of one-on-one help to break down barriers and answer questions. Light refreshments will be served and children are welcome to attend with an adult.
Have you been asking yourself any of the following questions?
- What are the first steps to go to college?
- How can I afford to attend?
- Am I ready for college?
- What programs are offered?
- Am I ready to take the placement test?
- I've already started college, how do I finish my degree or program?
STEPS Open House
Information on the following topics, as well as any others you are interested in, will be available during the open house.
- Applying to GHC
- Financial Aid
- Managing Employment, Family, and School
- Vocational & Technology Programs
- Associate & Bachelor Degrees
- Running Start
- Returning to College
- and other any other topics you may have questions about
This is a free event that anyone is welcome to attend! You can show up anytime during the 2-hour event.
Held on the third Wednesday of each month
from 5:00-7:00 PM
at the GHC Welcome Center
RSVP for the July 18 Open House
RSVP for August 15 Open House