The Learning Center is a comfortable place to do your homework, meet with your study group, or use a computer.
Location and Hours
The Learning Center is located in the Academic Success Center (library building), room 1519 on the main (Aberdeen) campus.
Currently we are closed. Please use eTutoring if you need help with coursework
Preparing for a Tutoring Session
In order to get the most from your time with a tutor, there are some things you should do to prepare.
- Attend class
- Take good notes
- Start on assigned work prior to tutoring
- Bring class materials (textbook, class notes, etc.) with you to tutoring
- Be prepared to discuss the following with your tutor
- What has been covered in class and the work you have done
- What do you understand
- What are you having difficulty with
- How the tutor can best help you this session
Please do not plan to have a tutor sit with you while you do your homework. This is not tutoring. If you aren't having difficulty with any material, your tutor can help you review previous material and/or preview what's coming up.