eLearning Out-of-State Authorization

At this time, students physically located outside the state of Washington cannot enroll in GHC online courses.  (Please note: if you actually are located in Washington, but just happen to retain an out-of-state permanent mailing address, this may not apply to you.)

GHC is working to correct this.  We hope to have those changes in place for Winter Quarter classes, at which time we will be able to accept enrollments from most or all other states and territories.

Once the changes are made, this page will be updated and explain any special notifications that are pertinent.