Open Forums for Vice President of Student Services
Please join us at the OPEN FORUMS for the next Vice President for Student Services
Here is your opportunity to meet the VPSS candidates. This is an informal gathering to ask the candidates questions and to learn more about them. Our next open forum is Friday, Nov 17, from 1:30 – 2:30 PM in Room 2250.
Candidate: Laura Antczak
Most Recent Experience
- Assistant Vice President of Enrollment Management and Student Success, Florida Southwestern State College, 2014-2017
- Interim Assistant Vice President of Enrollment Management and Student Success, Florida Southwestern State College, 2013-2014
- Interim Director of Admissions, Florida Southwestern State College, 2013
- Ph.D. Candidate in Higher Education Leadership, Florida Atlantic University, 2011-2013
- District Director of Enrollment Management, BROWARD COLLEGE, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 2010-2011
- Ph.D. Higher Education Leadership, Florida Atlantic University
- M.Ed. Higher Education Leadership, Florida Atlantic University
- Bachelor of Science, Nebraska Wesleyan University
Tues, Nov 21 Kristi Wellington-Baker Room 4134
The VPSS Hiring Committee would like to have your input. A comment sheet will be available at the forums for you to provide your thoughts on each of the candidates.
Grays Harbor College is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, and activities for individuals with disabilities. To request accommodations, contact Disability Support Services, Belén Chávez. Timeliness of the request directly affects the provision of service.