GHC Foundation - Beneficiary Designations
Beneficiary designation is a flexible way to support the Grays Harbor College Foundation without committing to a bequest in your will or estate. You can designated us as your beneficiary on the following account types:
- IRAs and retirement plans
- Bank and brokerage accounts
- Life insurance policies
- Donor advised funds
- Commercial annuities
Here is how to name the Grays Harbor College Foundation as your beneficiary:
- Contact the administrator of your retirement plan, bank or brokerage account, life insurance policy, donor advised fund, or commercial annuity for a change-of-beneficiary form.
- Decide what percentage (1 to 100) you would like us to receive and name us, along with the percentage you chose, on the beneficiary form.
Legal Name: Grays Harbor College Foundation
Address: 1620 Edward P. Smith Dr., Aberdeen, WA 98520
Federal Tax ID Number: 91-6052939
- Return the completed form to your plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution.
Let Us Thank You
If you have included the Grays Harbor College Foundation as a beneficiary, please let us know. We would like to thank you for your generosity, make sure the purpose of your gift is understood by the Foundation, and recognize you as a valued donor.
How Can We Help?
If you have questions about designating the Grays Harbor College Foundation as a beneficiary, please do not hesitate to contact us.