Native Pathways Bridge Program
The Native Pathways Bridge AA Degree Program is a direct transfer Associate of Arts (AA) degree.
The Native Pathways Bridge AA Degree Program is a degree that can be transferred to any four-year college or University, but bridges nicely with the Evergreen Native Pathways Degree. In most cases, this degree will satisfy the general education degree requirements at any Four-year College or University.
The Native Pathways Bridge AA Degree Program is:
- A place-based program designed for students to complete their education without moving or commuting long distances to a campus.
- A powerful program where students use Native Case Studies to study issues in Indian Country.
- A mostly-online program with four Saturdays a quarter (12 per year) spent studying with Evergreen students at the Longhouse in Olympia, WA.
How to Get Started
To get started in this program, you will need:
- A desire to complete at least an Associate in Arts Degree.
- Internet and computer access.
- Ability to travel to Evergreen State College in Olympia, WA four Saturdays per quarter.
- 5 Steps to Enrollment
Areas of Study / Courses
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
If you have questions or need additional information, you can contact Gary Arthur (Program Coordinator/Advisor).